WE ARE HIRING - Master in Biology (University of Applied Sciences) / Senior Research Assistant 100 % (m/f)
4D Lifetec AG is a leading Swiss diagnostics startup in the field of oncology. The company has developed a revolutionary non-genomic liquid biopsy assay that detects different types of cancer at the earliest stage possible. The 4D Lifetest™ assay is already documented with clinical data and IVD certified and detects major cancers from a blood sample with high sensitivity and significantly earlier than comparable genomic assays. It is therefore one of the first tests to fulfill a key promise of Liquid Biopsy in cancer. Would you like to take advantage of this unique opportunity to join our motivated team in writing a crucial chapter in the company's history and be part of the diagnostic revolution?
We are constantly strengthening our team and are therefore looking for a
Master in Biology (University of Applied Sciences) / Senior Research Assistant 100 % (m/f)
Your main responsibilities in this role include:
- You will contribute to the scientific establishment of our 4D Lifetest™ and perform the assay for our customers as standard.
- You will support the establishment of standardized assay workflows, including combination analyses
- You will contribute to experimental design, execution and data analysis
- You will summarize scientific data in a clear and concise manner and present data for decision making.
- You will take responsibility in the manufacturing of our 4D Lifetest™ assay kits
- We expect you to hold a Master degree in Cancer Biology, Immunology, Molecular Biology, Cell Biology or a related field. If you are an experienced biological-technical assistant in these fields you are of course also welcome.
- You have a strong background in molecular biology technologies, immunological testing methods and related biochemical and cell biology methods.
- You have experience with mammalian cell culture and handling cell material in sterile surrounding
- You are experienced in data analysis using common evaluation software and presenting in team meetings
- You are a team player and have a high level of motivation and flexibility, with a high degree of start-up drive and enthusiasm
- In addition to German, you are fluent in written and spoken English.
We offer you the opportunity to join our young team and to take responsibility in a dynamic start-up environment. Your reliable, efficient and quality-conscious way of working as well as your professional competence are highly appreciated.
If you have any technical questions, please do not hesitate to contact Dr. Schicht at +41 79 747 25 52. We look forward to hearing from you!