WE ARE HIRING - Senior Project Manager Clinical Research 100% (m/f)
4D Lifetec AG is a leading Swiss diagnostics startup in the field of oncology. The company has developed a revolutionary non-genomic liquid biopsy assay that detects different types of cancer at the earliest stage possible. The 4D Lifetest™ assay is already documented with clinical data and IVD certified and detects major cancers from a blood sample with high sensitivity and significantly earlier than comparable genomic assays. It is therefore one of the first tests to fulfill a key promise of Liquid Biopsy in cancer.
Would you like to take advantage of this unique opportunity to join our motivated team in writing a crucial chapter in the company's history and be part of the diagnostic revolution?
We are constantly strengthening our team in Cham and are therefore looking for a
Senior Project Manager Clinical Research 100% (m/f)
In this role, you will become a key member of our 4D Lifetec team and work cross-functionally to drive clinical execution and market establishment of the 4D Lifetec portfolio.
Your main responsibilities in this role include:
- Preparation and coordination of clinical studies, including documentation and monitoring
- Expert in current biomarker methods and state-of-the-art diagnostic techniques
- Expert in blood collection and blood processing procedures
- Contribute to biomarker development and assay optimization by leading data collection and interpretation, and generating insights for decision making
- Lead training and coaching activities for team members and stakeholders
- Serve as scientific point of contact for practitioners, ethics committees, and experts
- Work closely with team members and provide input for research and scientific progress
- Lead scientific communications, including scientific abstracts and summaries, and presentations at conferences and summits
- PhD degree in life sciences or medicine, experience in tumor biology.
- More than 5 years of experience in clinical project management in diagnostics, pharmaceuticals or academic environment
- Excellent scientific background in the areas of tumor, immunology, cell biology and/or DNA damage
- High level of analytical skills and profound knowledge of statistical data analysis
- Proven experience in working with clients, building sustainable relationships and providing insights to drive collaboration.
- Strong knowledge of clinical trials and GCP-ICH.
- Commitment to precision and quality, combined with good problem solving skills and a willingness to tackle complex questions experimentally
- High degree of autonomy in a dynamic startup environment
- Excellent presentation skills in English and German; other languages are an advantage
We offer you the opportunity to join our young team and to take responsibility in a dynamic start-up environment. Your reliable, efficient and quality-conscious way of working as well as your professional competence are highly appreciated by us.
Are you interested? Send your complete application documents by e-mail to Oliver Schicht at email@example.com.
If you have any technical questions, please do not hesitate to contact Dr. Schicht at +41 79 962 45 02. We look forward to hearing from you!