4D Lifetec's CE IVD certified Diagnostic Cancer Assays
4D Lifetec AG is the pioneering company in non-genomic liquid biopsy cancer diagnostic. 4D Lifetest™ Lung Dx is our flagship product which we sell with an initial focus on lung cancer diagnostic.
4D Lifetest™ has several possibilities to expand it’s market activities, become a key element in the diagnostic cascade for other major cancer types and support other liquid biopsy methods by adding high early detection sensitivity. Additional applications (4D Lifetest™ Breast, 4D Lifetest™ Prostate, 4D Lifetest™ Colon) are already CE IVD certified.
4D Lifetest™ Lung Dx
Lung cancer patients still have the highest mortality rate of all cancer patients (79% over 5 years) because of a lack of reliable diagnostic biomarkers for early detection. 96% of benign patients undergo unnecessary, highly invasive exclusion testing's.
4D Lifetest™ Lung Dx is a liquid biopsy assay and verifies lung cancer diagnosis at the earliest stage of the malignancy from patients blood. This unique medical information is required to separate lung cancer patients from healthy or benign individuals during primary diagnosis and direct them in the shortest time towards effective treatment. Additionally, very invasive, burdening and repetitive diagnostic cycles for the surveillance of benign patients can be massively reduced.
4D Lifetest™ Lung Dx is currently launched in the European market starting with a central diagnostic lab (CLIA) in Basel. Primarily the assay is targeting the needs of oncology and pulmonary departments of leading hospital centers and key opinion leaders (KOL).
Proven technology ready to market:
- Novel and proprietary transformational biomarker DDS (DNA Damage Sensitivity)
- Proprietary, easy-to-use workflow and instruments
- 4D Lifetest™ is fully proprietary and patent protected in US, Europe and China and filed in other countries worldwide.
- Proven clinical evidence with four publications and more than 200 retrospective and prospective patients from CH, EU and US
- Unique early stage sensitivity of >90%
- Certified for the European Market (CE IVD Mark CH-202104-0031)
For any further information or for an individual offer, please use our inquiry form or contact us by phone +41 79 434 10 49.