SEE IT COME -
It is our Vision at 4D Lifetec to establish a test system for Effective Early Cancer Diagnostics and create a door opener to Cancer Prediction
Early Cancer Diagnostics
Early detection of cancer is one of the most important challenges for the health care policies in the coming years. Europe alone demands approximately 200 million single examinations per year of its population as an efficient base for prolongation of life expectancy. Today’s major problem of early diagnostics is that unreliable tumor detection at primary stage leads to unspecific therapy. Therefore healthcare costs are not spent efficiently. The US spent $42.4 billion on cancer drugs in 2014 ($100 billion spent on cancer drugs around the world). 75% of cancer treatment don’t work. Therefore, effective methods for early cancer diagnosis would yield to a longer life and dramatically decrease the future financial burden of health care systems.Source: Business Insider, September 2015 www.busnessinsider.com/big-data-and-cancer-2015-9.
Read more about the clinical evidence of our 4D LifetestTM.
The Vision of Cancer Prediction
Furthermore, current diagnostics detecting cancer at a later stage of metastasis restricts all therapeutic activities and clinical data assembling to patients who are already affected by cancer. What if we could predict cancer and see it come before an individual really gets affected. To realize this vision, cost effective, highly precise mass screening of populations over time (Human Biomonitoring) would be key. In combination with continuous cancer related data assembly (Social Datamonitoring) the necessary context for prediction of cancer could be created.
Read more about how 4D LifetestTM could help realising the vision of Cancer Prediction.
Clinical Data + Context Data = Knowledge
A dedicated Management Team supported by Key Experts
4D Lifetec AG is a highly innovative Swiss start up founded 2014 by Dr. Arne Faisst and Nick Mijnssen. We have set up an experienced motivated team of experts to create a footprint in the world of cancer diagnostics. Reaching today’s status, 4D Lifetec AG needs more hands to maintain dynamics and consolidate processes and services with our partners, suppliers and customers. A scientific board is currently institutionalized and expanded.
- Active in the Medtech Industry since 1989 (Fresenius, Synthes, Mathys, Cendres+Métaux) in various national and international positions in Germany, France, US, Netherlands and Switzerland
- Long term experience in the field of Life Science (Biochemistry, Molecular Cell Biology and Virology)
- 8 years CEO and Member of Board of Directors of the Mathys Group.
- Since 2013 owner and CEO of anfass Life Technologies AG, family office and service provider for Active Trust Management
- Masters in Natural Science, Marketing and Finance
- Experienced manager with deep understanding of healthcare markets in Europe, Asia and the US
Active in the Medtech Industry (Synthes, Mathys, Heraeus) since 2001 in various national and international positions
Experienced global executive with broad and deep understanding of healthcare markets and working experience from Science to Sales
Since 2014 engaged in active trust management at anfass Life Technologies AG
PhD in Natural Science, exec. MBA with focus on Corporate Finance
Since 2006 Member of Executive Committee and Treasurer of Swiss Society for Biomaterials and Regenerative Medicine
- Active in Life science and Laboratory automation since 2007 in various positions
- Extensive international project management experiences in laboratory automation and life science
- PhD in Natural Science
- Junior Marketing Manager with Swiss Federal Certificate and several years of experience in marketing management
- Specific focus on digital marketing projects and programs from her time working for a interactive marketing agency
- Experienced in the field of insurance companies and in the sector of Life Science
- Long time experience in organisation and administration of back office solutions at different levels and industries
Did you just finished your PhD in oncology and are a team-oriented person who is willing to become an integral part of a highly innovative start-up company?
4D Lifetec AG developed the 4D Lifetest™ – an innovative, standardized, cost-effective ultra-precise integral liquid biopsy assay (ILB) for the early detection of cancer. ILB is a progression of current liquid biopsy assays, measuring the level of DNA repair in white and red blood cells which reliably correlates with primary tumor affection at an early stage.
We are looking for an innovative, dedicated team player to support our team regarding scientific research and clinical trials to run our tumor detection program.
You should hold a PhD from a recognized institution in the field of oncology with advanced experience in standard methodology used in oncology, molecular biology, cell biology and genetics. Sound know-how in immunological mechanisms related to lymphoid immune cells (especially B and T cells) are preferred. Demonstrated working experience in an industrial biomedical research setting is an important prerequisite. Experiences in clinical trials and / or clinical verification and validation of IVD devices are also of interest. Very good writing and communication skills are important and the ability to be a team player and interact with several groups is a must.
In this position you will
- direct all research and lab activities and projects of the Scientific Research Program in coordination with the management.
- be responsible for the design, planning and implementation of the different scientific projects and sub-projects.
- be responsible for the biological documentation, verification and validation of the 4D Lifetest™ system.
- engage yourself in networking and in contact management in the onco-scientific community and societies.
- represent 4D Lifetec scientifically towards the different stakeholders and within the scientific community.
- conduct literature screening and technology scouting.
We look forward to your application!
For further details please contact Oliver Schicht firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send your application by email to Jacqueline Felber email@example.com