We are hiring: Laboratory Technician 100%
Your new employer
4D Lifetec AG is a leading Swiss startup in the field of oncological diagnostics. The company has developed a revolutionary non-genomic blood test that detects different types of cancer at an early stage. The 4D Lifetest™ assay, which is already documented with clinical data and IVD certified, has the potential to detect the most important types of cancer from a blood sample with high sensitivity and significantly earlier than comparable genomic assays. It is therefore one of the first tests to fulfil a key promise of modern diagnostic approaches for early cancer detection.
Would you like to take advantage of this unique opportunity to join our motivated team in writing a crucial chapter in the company's history and be part of the diagnostic revolution?
We are constantly strengthening our laboratory team in Cham (ZG) and are looking for a:
Laboratory Technician 100%
Your main responsibilities
- You contribute to the scientific establishment of the 4D Lifetest™ in compliance with SOPs.
- You will support the establishment of standardized assay workflows, including combination analyses.
- You will contribute to experimental design, execution, and data analysis.
- You will summarize scientific data in a clear and concise manner and present data for decision making.
- You will take responsibility in the manufacturing of our 4D Lifetest™ assay kits.
- Degree as laboratory technician with professional experience. Or: Completed specialized training (University of Applied Sciences) in cancer biology, immunology, molecular biology, cell biology, or a related field with an interest in (partially repetitive) laboratory work.
- Solid knowledge of wet lab techniques (pipetting, mixing, microscoping).
- You are experienced in data analysis with common evaluation software and in working according to SOP.
- Your experience with mammalian cell culture and handling cell material in sterile surrounding is an advantage.
- You are a team player and possess a high degree of flexibility.
- You are highly motivated and full of enthusiasm for startups.
- Excellent command of German and English (spoken and written).
- Dynamic startup environment
- Responsible and varied tasks
- Flexible working hours
- We will pay for your Half-Fare travelcard
- We will pay your mobile phone bill
Then we look forward to receiving your complete application via e-mail to:
Mrs. Jessica Madörin, HR Office: email@example.com
If you have any technical questions, please contact:
Dr. Schicht, CSO: firstname.lastname@example.org, +41 79 747 25 52